miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

The Rise and Fall of Solvejg Beyer

-hey guys, nice song!
-yes, I can cut your hair...
-Im running away from my past too...
-Ok, come here
-Easy, no tongue
-come to my room, 38...
-Cum on my tits
-Before you start, I want you to know, you can do whatever you want...
-I like you cos you just enjoy
-This must be the first time without being completely drunk, and it has been the best
-I like that shirt, and those shorts, and the boy inside is even better
-wanna jump on the pacific?
-Tu erres mijito rico
-breakfast?
-dinner time!
-Im embarrased of telling you this.... no I better say nothing
-Can i have a kiss?
-I brought you a present
-we should move to a double room
-would you feel bad if I sleep with Mark tonite?
-cum on my face

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario